About The Giving Block (TGB)
Here at The Giving Block, we’re bringing nonprofits to the forefront of technological innovation. The Giving Block is a venture capital backed company making it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations while offering Donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the market leading provider and work with 1,300+ nonprofits, including large organizations like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society. We are on pace to raise over $100 million in crypto donations for our clients and will continue to grow rapidly in 2022.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency just as easy as credit cards. Join us in equipping nonprofits around the world with the ability to accept cryptocurrency donations to unlock an exciting new wave of funding to accelerate their missions.
The Giving Block is looking for someone (remote) to take the lead on nonprofit partnerships. We want our product to be integrated with every major nonprofit technology product whether it's a leading CRM, payment gateway or fundraising platform. We’ve recently integrated with partners like GiveCampus and NeonCRM. Now we’re looking for someone to build on that momentum and focus exclusively on nonprofit partnerships. We’ve already laid the groundwork for many of the partnerships but need someone to bring them across the finish line and continue to develop new partnerships.
You’ll be responsible for the day to day management of nonprofit tech partners and have the opportunity to build the partner program from scratch. You’ll manage relationships with partner organizations in regards to technical and product integrations, as well as help coordinate joint marketing campaigns.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience in the nonprofit industry
- Experience managing partnerships, preferable in the nonprofit industry
- Experience managing a all stages of a partnership pipeline from initial outreach to integration and marketing
- Passion for the nonprofit and/or cryptocurrency industry
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a startup environment
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation (salary, health/dental/vision benefits, retirement, equity, etc.)
- Flexible work location and hours
- Paid vacation days and company-wide holidays