About The Giving Block (TGB)
TGB is a venture capital backed company that makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the market leading provider and work with 250+ nonprofits, including some of the largest like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society. We are raising millions of dollars worth of crypto per month and are growing quickly.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations.
The Giving Block is looking for someone (remote) to take the lead on nonprofit partnerships. We want our product to be integrated with every major nonprofit technology product whether it's a leading CRM, payment gateway or fundraising platform. We’ve recently integrated with partners like GiveCampus and NeonCRM. Now we’re looking for someone to build on that momentum and focus exclusively on nonprofit partnerships. We’ve already laid the groundwork for many of the partnerships but need someone to bring them across the finish line and continue to develop new partnerships.
You’ll be responsible for the day to day management of nonprofit tech partners and have the opportunity to build the partner program from scratch. You’ll manage relationships with partner organizations in regards to technical and product integrations, as well as help coordinate joint marketing campaigns.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience in the nonprofit industry
- Experience managing partnerships, preferable in the nonprofit industry
- Experience managing a all stages of a partnership pipeline from initial outreach to integration and marketing
- Passion for the nonprofit and/or cryptocurrency industry
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a startup environment
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation (salary, health/dental/vision benefits, retirement, equity, etc.)
- Flexible work location and hours
- Paid vacation days and company-wide holidays