About The Giving Block (TGB)
TGB is a venture capital backed company that makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the marketing leading provider and work with 400 nonprofits, including some of the largest (like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society). We are raising millions of dollars worth of crypto per month and are growing quickly.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations.
The Giving Block is looking for someone (remote) to take the lead on all things design-related. From our website and social media graphics, to our widget and dashboard, the designer will be responsible for ensuring consistency across the brand, enhancing UI/UX on our website and products and creating an engaging and successful user experience from marketing funnels through to usage of the products and services we offer. The Graphic Designer is proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must).
Required Skills / Experience:
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Create and design materials for digital marketing
- Create and design materials for the website (UI + UX)
- Create and design for products (UI + UX)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must be able to design and manipulate vector graphics
- Experience designing for the web with knowledge of image optimization and web-friendly formats
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software and media libraries
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages (salary, benefits, stock options, etc.)
- Flexible work location and hours
- Paid vacation days and company-wide holidays