About The Giving Block (TGB)
TGB is a venture capital backed company that makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the marketing leading provider and work with 400 nonprofits, including some of the largest (like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society). We are raising millions of dollars worth of crypto per month and are growing quickly.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations.
The Giving Block is looking for someone (remote) to take the lead on all things Product. From our widget, donation platform, API and various dashboards, the Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring all of our products are best in class. The Giving Block has become a category king, so you’ll have the chance to define a new category in the industry as we become the go-to crypto donation solution.
Your primary job will be to make sure that all of our products are amazing for donors and nonprofits alike, and continue to improve. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the direction of our new products and make sure they’re easy to use for crypto noobies and experts alike. Join us to make crypto donations easy.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Establish a consistent experience across The Giving Block’s products
- Work directly with engineering, business, marketing and other teams to deliver innovative new products and product updates
- Lead continuous product improvement
- Lead product testing and usability
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Experience working with an Agile team
- Experience with Jira (or similar)
- Able to work with a diverse team from around the world
- Passion for nonprofits and cryptocurrency
- Experience creating financial or cryptocurrency products
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages (salary, benefits, stock options, etc.)
- Remote First: Flexible work location and hours
- Paid vacation days and company-wide holidays
- Company issued laptop and equipment
- Fast paced environment without bureaucracy
- Annual company retreat