About The Giving Block (TGB)
TGB is a venture capital backed company that makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the marketing leading provider and work with 400 nonprofits, including some of the largest (like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society). We are raising millions of dollars worth of crypto per month and are growing quickly.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations.
The Giving Block is looking for someone (remote) to take the lead on our wordpress website.
This individual has extensive experience working on website design, front-end and back-end development, maintaining content, and keeping plugins up to date.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Must have experience creating and editing WordPress plugins
- Implement design mockups into working web pages
- Perform backend maintenance, including hosting, security, database and regular backups.
- Safely perform updates of new Wordpress releases, plugins, etc.
- Create PHP and jQuery applications
- Work with database and other developers to integrate content between properties
- Experience with Git methodology, version control, staging sites
- Monitoring performance of the website to ensure it is stable, scalable and fast
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages (salary, benefits, etc.)
- Flexible work location and hours
- Paid vacation days and company-wide holidays
- Annual company retreat