About The Giving Block (TGB)
TGB is a venture capital backed company that makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the marketing leading provider and work with 600+ nonprofits, including some of the largest (like United Way Worldwide, American Cancer Society, Save the Children). Our organization will help nonprofits raise over $100 million in crypto donations this year.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations.
The Onboarding Client Success Manager position will be responsible for making sure new nonprofit clients are seamlessly and quickly onboarded to The Giving Block platform. Onboarding requires coordinating between multiple stakeholders (TGB, the client, and our backend exchange partner). This will include managing the entire onboarding pipeline from the time a nonprofit signs up to the time their donation widget and profile goes live. The ideal candidate has either experience onboarding nonprofits onto fundraising platforms, or experience onboarding institutional clients to a cryptocurrency exchange or product.
- Responsible for managing and improving the nonprofit client onboarding process, including compliance onboarding
- Proactively improving processes and services to continually improve our onboarding pipeline
- Providing weekly onboarding updates to the management team
Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience managing relationships with clients, preferably nonprofits or cryptocurrency users
- Experience managing a pipeline of customers, preferably nonprofits or cryptocurrency users
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and people skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Passion for the cryptocurrency industry and/or nonprofit industry
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a startup environment
- Preferred: Experience using cryptocurrency exchanges
- Optional: Experience with HubSpot
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package with stock options
- Health, dental and vision
- 401k plan with 3% match
- 3 weeks paid time off (PTO)
- Generous company holiday schedule
- Generous parental leave benefits
- As much coffee, cold brew, and sparkling water as you can drink (if local)
- Modern downtown Washington DC office (if local)
- Free office gym (if local)
The Giving Block believes a diverse, inclusive staff makes us a stronger company and better partner for our clients. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. We’re committed to hiring people on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, and The Giving Block is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.