About The Giving Block (TGB)
TGB is a venture capital backed company that makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the market leading provider and work with 1,200+ nonprofits, including some of the largest like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society. We'll raise over $100 million in crypto donations for our clients this year.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations so they can unlock a new wave of funding. We’re bringing nonprofits to the forefront of technological innovation.
The Onboarding Associate position will be responsible for making sure new nonprofit clients are seamlessly and quickly onboarded to The Giving Block platform. Onboarding requires coordinating between multiple stakeholders (TGB, the client, and our backend exchange partner). This will include managing the entire onboarding pipeline from the time a nonprofit signs up to the time their donation widget and profile goes live. The ideal candidate has either experience onboarding nonprofits onto fundraising platforms, or experience onboarding institutional clients to a cryptocurrency exchange or product.
- Responsible for managing and improving the nonprofit client onboarding process, including compliance onboarding
- Answer client questions
- Troubleshoot client account issues
- Create resources for onboarding process
- Create resources for account management
- Create resources for product/service updates
- Tailoring support and communication to clients to help them achieve their ongoing goals after they are fully onboarded
Required Skills / Experience:
- Extensive customer service and/or help desk experience
- Experience onboarding clients, preferably nonprofits or institutions
- Experience managing a pipeline of clients, preferably nonprofits
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and people skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Passion for the cryptocurrency and/or nonprofit industry
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a startup environment
- Optional: Experience with HubSpot Service Hub
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation (salary, health/dental/vision benefits, retirement, equity, etc.)
- Three weeks paid vacation and 10+ company-wide holidays
- Flexible work location and hours
- Company issued laptops and equipment