Job Description for Client Support Associate
About The Giving Block
TGB is a Venture Capital backed company, considered a pioneer in the non-profit sector for providing crypto adoption solutions for non-profit organizations and creating crypto philanthropy awareness while offering donors a more tax-efficient way to support their favorite causes.
Onboarded and collaborating with 1,600+ nonprofits, including some of the largest organizations like the “United Way Worldwide” and “American Cancer Society”. Our projections estimate that TGB will raise over $100 million in crypto donations for its’ clients this year.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in enabling millions of non-profits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations so they can unlock a new wave of funding. We’re bringing nonprofits to the forefront of technological innovation.
Job Description for Onboarding Agent
A Client success associate has the responsibility to promote a pleasant and swift onboarding experience for the client, and to set the foundation on which the client’s ongoing relationship and experience with TGB will grow over time, via a process of continuous development, in order to meet our client's expectations and the company’s goals. Providing professional guidance with in-depth product knowledge during the onboarding process, and demonstrating eagerness on day-to-day tasks and a problem-solving attitude while being a pleasant team player.
Working in a fast-paced and developing environment, an Onboarding Agent needs to be able to identify issues that may arise with an exponential increase in workload and be proactive with suggestions for new projects and systems that would benefit the working environment and/or the client's onboarding experience. Therefore a keen eye for detail is essential to succeed in this position and ensure a seamless process while maintaining a standard of service towards the client and records keeping, and communication on all platforms and channels.
- Answer client questions via all communication channels (email, chat, web calls) in a timely manner that are in place and may be introduced in the future.
- Internal communication with all necessary parties that require real-time communication
- Processing onboarding application from start to finish
- Record keeping of clients process, sensitive information, account updates
- Reporting to management
- Take part in individual and team projects
- Prepare workload handover
Must have attributes:
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Collaborative team player
- Resilient and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Security sensitive information
- Multitasking Skills
- Excellent product knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Good time management and sense of urgency with tasks at hand
- Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience with KYC / Compliance process and handling sensitive information
- Experience onboarding clients, preferably nonprofits, institutions
- Extensive customer service background
- Experience managing a pipeline of clients, preferably nonprofits
- Experience with task management tools and ticketing systems
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication, and people skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Passion for the cryptocurrency and/or nonprofit industry
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a startup environment
- Experience with CRM systems (HubSpot Service Hub)
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive compensation package with equity
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan with 3% match
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Fully remote work - flexible hours and location
- Company-issued laptop and work from home equipment
- Regularly care packages stocked with snacks, drinks and more goodies
- Awesome in-person and virtual team-building events