About The Giving Block
The Giving Block makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the market leading provider and work with 1500+ nonprofits, including some of the largest like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society. We are raising millions of dollars worth of crypto per month and are growing quickly.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations so they can unlock a new wave of funding. We’re bringing nonprofits to the forefront of technological innovation.
The Giving Block is part of Shift4 (NYSE: FOUR), the leader in commerce-enabling technology, powering billions of transactions annually for hundreds of thousands of businesses in virtually every industry.
The Giving Block is looking for a Partnerships Success Senior Manager (remote) to work both internally and across departments in support of the Partnerships team. Reporting to the Director of Partnerships, tasks for this role will vary according to the current goals and projects of the Partnerships team. The Partnerships Success Senior Manager will help create efficiencies and reporting cadence for both the crypto partnerships channel and the nonprofit partnerships channel. The role will work from within to ensure that TGB partners are given the best possible experience.
- Responsible for creating systems and processes to optimize reporting for Partnerships team
- Daily management of Partnerships reporting
- Coordinate administrative side of tech integration
- Track and execute ongoing projects across the Partnerships team
- Collaborate across departments to ensure success of assigned projects and responsibilities
- Utilize CRM (HubSpot) to provide data analytics
Required Skills / Experience:
- The Partnerships Success Senior Manager must be a professional, organized, and CRM savvy individual who has an interest in creating solutions.
- Experience managing a team in operations-type role
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Passion for the nonprofit and/or cryptocurrency industry
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a startup environment
- Experience with CRM and Google Suite
- Experience with HubSpot a big plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package with equity
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan with up to 6% match
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Fully remote work – flexible hours and location
- Company-issued laptop and work from home equipment
- Regular care packages stocked with snacks, drinks and more goodies
- Awesome in-person and virtual team-building events
- Internal Notes