About The Giving Block
The Giving Block makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the market leading provider and work with 1500+ nonprofits, including some of the largest like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society. We are raising millions of dollars worth of crypto per month and are growing quickly.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations so they can unlock a new wave of funding. We’re bringing nonprofits to the forefront of technological innovation.
The Giving Block is part of Shift4 (NYSE: FOUR), the leader in commerce-enabling technology, powering billions of transactions annually for hundreds of thousands of businesses in virtually every industry.
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing team and build out and own our email marketing channel. In this role, you will develop and execute our email engagement, capture, nurturing and conversion strategy to drive lead-generation and acquisition across our nonprofit organization and crypto donor user bases.
- Develop and lead our email marketing channel strategy, owning every stage of the end-to-end email process from planning, execution, A/B testing, reporting and optimization
- Grow and manage our email marketing campaign and email newsletter strategy to increase top of funnel engagement
- Architect and optimize targeted automated nurturing programs and drip campaigns for our key nonprofit and crypto donor audience segments to drive qualified lead-generation and acquisition
- Strategically plan out and maintain a robust email marketing calendar
- Work closely with Content and Creative teams to develop engaging copy, CTAs, email design and supporting marketing assets to drive conversion
- Actively measure, analyze and report campaign performance, using it inform email marketing strategy and develop actionable recommendations for growth / optimization
- Identify additional audience segments that present growth opportunities to target and test
- Work collaboratively across Marketing team and with cross-functional teams (Partnerships, Sales and Client Success.) to drive positive outcomes across customer lifecycle
- 5+ years of B2B and B2C email marketing experience with a track record of driving engagement, lead-generation and growth
- Experience developing email marketing strategy and executing campaigns with speed and precision
- Technical expertise in architecting, executing and optimizing automated and drip email campaigns
- Deep knowledge of email best practices, including creative approach, audience segmentation, and deliverability
- Data-driven approach to measurement and performance analysis and the ability to capture insights that inform and evolve strategy
- Growth mindset with strong track record in driving growth with marketing programs
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced growth startup environment
- Experience using Hubspot CRM and ESP a plus
- Interest or experience in crypto and Web3 a plus
- Background in nonprofit fundraising a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package with equity
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan with up to 6% match
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Fully remote work – flexible hours and location
- Company-issued laptop and work from home equipment
- Regular care packages stocked with snacks, drinks and more goodies
- Awesome in-person and virtual team-building events